Last Updated: 03-04-2017
Innovaterra Go Business Philippines recognizes and respect the importance of your privacy.
Types of Information We Collect
Personal information is to specifically identify an individual, such as a customer's name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and zip code, when such information is linked to other personal information that identifies the individual.
How Personal Information is Collected and Used?
Innovaterra Go Business Philippines collects personal information from you at several different points on our website, as set forth below. In general, Innovaterra Go Business Philippines use personal information for the purpose for which it was collected (such as to provide services or complete transactions you have requested, and to anticipate and resolve problems with our website and our products and services), for our own internal business operations, to respond to customer support inquiries and for other purposes as described below. And used for validity of each user that used our website services.
When you register to become a member on our website, you are asked to provide a valid email, create a password and are required to give certain personal information (such as your name, telephone and zip code).
Information you provide during registration might be used for some or all of the following:
- to provide services you have requested, or to otherwise fulfill your request; and
- to contact you from time to time (i) about services on our website for which you have expressed interest; (ii) with news, (iii) for internal marketing, informational, and promotional purposes; or (iv) for any other lawful purpose related to your use of the website.
Additionally, your registration information might be used, together with other information you submit to us in conjunction with your use of the website, for the following purposes:
- for editorial purposes, such as when you submit an advertisement or a recipe to us (e.g., to attribute your submitted advertisement or recipe to you);
- to contact you for any reason regarding content you have submitted to the website (e.g., to ask you a question about a advertisement or recipe you have submitted); and
- to identify you by name when posting content you submit to us on the website (e.g., when you post and advertisement or recipe).
- Any information that is not personally identifiable information but is publicly displayed on the website (such as user name and photos) might appear in the results of searches conducted on Internet search engines while you are a member of the website and potentially for some time period after your membership is terminated, depending upon the search engine’s indexing practices.
As a Innovaterra Go Business Philippines member, you will receive communications, administrative messages, etc. at your email address.
Email a Friend:
When you elect to use our referral service for e-mailing an advertisement or recipe or other content to a friend, Innovaterra Go Business Philippines ask you for your friend's name and email address. Innovaterra Go Business Philippines will automatically send your friend a one-time email on your behalf which contains the advertisement or recipe or other content, and which invites your friend to visit the website. Innovaterra Go Business Philippines uses your friend's name and email address only to send this one-time email, and does not store this information. If your friend does not wish to receive "email-a-friend" messages to be sent on your behalf, he or she must contact you directly. Innovaterra Go Business Philippines users may not use our referral service to send unwanted spam to others.
We collect personal information when you submit comments, questions or suggestions to our customer service department. We use the information you provide to respond to your submission and use the ideas to make site improvements.
Cookies and Sessions
Disclosure of Personal Information
Protection of Innovaterra Go Business Philippines and Others:
We do not intend, and the Website is not designed, to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not register for our services or otherwise provide information on our Website and should ask your parent to do so for you.
We use reasonable security measures to store and maintain personally identifying information so as to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by unauthorized parties while it is under our control.
Links to 3rd Party Websites
Contact Innovaterra Go Business Philippines